CISSP – ISSAP: Information Systems Security Architecture Professional
ISSAP Live OnLine course features
- Support: Each student gets 1-hour of one-on-one time outside class
- Quizzing: Our many quiz questions are designed within each class session to prepare you for the exam
- Video: 24/7 Access to class recordings for your review
- Readings: Assignments help you narrow your focus
- Case Studies: You must be able to apply what you learn, this is critical for the exam and for your career
- Threats and Controls: This interactive game helps you recall and fine-tune your knowledge
- Mind Maps: Lay out the course data in an easy-to-view format that’s easier to recall than any outline
- Advanced Testing Strategies: People who have followed our test taking strategies have told us over and over they could not have passed their exam without our straight forward review of a systematic approach to high-level exams
- People who know it’s about how prepared you are and not how smart the instructor is
This concentration of the CISSP represents the consultative and analytical process of information security. The Information Systems Security Architecture Professional takes you deeper into these six CISSP domains. Live Online Classes are fun and interactive with plenty of quiz questions to get you tuned up for your exam. Our online course gives you everything you will need including case studies, exercises, and quizzing that is built into the course. Our class presents interaction and dialoguing as opposed to straight lecture. Class recordings are available if you must miss it live.
If you are already tuned up in your areas of CISSP, join the regular ISSAP classes. If you need some review, you are welcome to jump into the CISSP class that meets just prior to the ISSAP class. We offer this for free with your regular class, and it’s a great way to knock out your CPEs at the same time.
6-week Live Online ISSAP classes meet 45 minutes each session, on Tues/Weds/Thurs/Fri and sometimes Sat. Check the calendar for upcoming schedule or email us with questions and requests. Calendar
The six major domains of the CBK covered by CISSP-ISSAP certification are:
- Access Control Systems and Methodology – details the critical requirements to establish adequate and effective access control restrictions for an organization. Access control protects systems, data, physical infrastructure and personnel in order to maintain their integrity, availability, and confidentiality
- Cryptography – requires the security professional to understand cryptographic methodologies and the use of cryptography to protect an organization’s data storage and communications from compromise and misuse
- Physical Security Integration – recognizes the importance of physical security and personnel controls in a complete information systems security model
- Requirements Analysis and Security Standards, Guidelines, Criteria – provides diligence and attention to standards, awareness of threats and identification of the risks and values of data
- Business Continuity Planning (BCP) and Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP) – involves the identification of adverse events that could threaten the ability of the organization to continue normal operations. Once identified, the security professional will implement countermeasures to reduce the risk of such incidents from reoccurring
- Telecommunications and Network Security – addresses the security concerns related to the critical role of telecommunications and networks in today’s distributed computing environments. The security professional understands the risks to communications networks across data, voice and multimedia
Contact Helaine.Thornton@ExpandingSecurity.com with any questions you may have.